*11 SIMPLE FACTS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS ::::*
1. Not all relationships must lead to marriage. Some relationships are for a reason, others are for a season only few are for a life time. If it doesn’t work out don’t kill yourself because it was for
something. Discover the purpose and move on.
2. Don’t give a man or a woman the totality of your heart before giving the totality of your heart to God. Love that person but put God first.
3. Don’t get carried away with beauty or money, if that person’s inner personality
cannot keep you, their money, possessions nor their beauty cannot.
4. Love is never enough, understanding, compatibility, wisdom, patience and
tolerance are equally important.
5. When the negative signs are more than the positive signs. It is better to withdraw your heart before it gets ‘broken’.
6. Extreme jealousy is the quickest way to break that relationship.
7. Don’t demand trust, earn it or build it or show it.
8. Never compare him or her to someone else.
9. Your relationship should not only be marriage driven but care, love and concern driven.
10. Don’t marry her or him because you saw her or him in church. Many are in church but not in touch with God nor His statutes.
11. If God gives you the woman or man of your dreams you may continue dreaming the remaining days of your life. God will only give you the woman or man for your dream not of your dreams. Discover your purpose and you will attract the right person. If your heart is with God, He will keep men/women from tampering with it…
Stay blessed and I pray my perspectives help you in making correct choices
*NB:* PS19:14, Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight, Oh Lord, my strength, and my Redeemer.