Compiled by Mafriqmusicfactory.com
No-matter how much hard they try to wear make-up and hide their least endeared facials, they are ugly and there is always those striking defects that make them perhaps the Ugliest women celebrities we have in Zimbabwe.
We ought to follow up with another top ten Ugliest male celebrities.
10. MDC- T Bulawayo Legislator pulled a shocker when she stormed the Njube Hall sometime in March topless after violence had erupted at the party’s district rally.
9. Olivia Charamba, popularly known as Mai Charamba, is a multi-award winning female Zimbabwean Gospel Artist. She started her musical career as a backing vocalist for her husband Pastor Charles Charamba. She rose to prominence as a solo artist with her 2000 debut album, Amen.
8. Controversial former Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) CEO, Henrietta Rushwaya.
7. Kirsty Coventry, affectionately known as Zimbabwe’s “Golden Girl,perhaps one of Zimbabwe’s most successful sports figures.
6. Edith WeUtonga is a Zimbabwean born musician and songwriter. She is the lead singer of the band Utonga hence the name Edith WeUtonga (Edith of Utonga). She is well known for being one of the very few women locally who play the bass guitar.
5. Mutare-based gospel singer Agatha Murudzwa
4. Television and Radio presenter Hazvine Sakarombe aka “Wasu” or Dj Chilli
3. Former radio presenter and personality Bridget Gavanga. She is well remembered for her sweet voice that made radio sound good but, whose voice apparently is not synonymous whatsoever with her facial.
2. Bounty Lisa is a female Zimdancehall artist. She was born Lynette Lisa Musenyi on 7 February 1993.She is the second born in a family of three . She populary known as Chimhamha and is wife to Soul Jah Love, an award-winning Zimdancehall musician of the Chibaba fame.
1. Masvingo Provincial Affairs minister Shuvai Mahofa