Home / Business / #Zimbabwe Fire Guts Down Bulawayo’s Magnet House

#Zimbabwe Fire Guts Down Bulawayo’s Magnet House

Fire threatens Bulawayo’s Magnet House

 Members of the public had to assist the Bulawayo Fire Brigade in efforts to control a fire that had broken out at a building in Bulawayo around 3pm on Wednesday.

The building, which is suspected to have been abandoned, is located at the corner of 11th Avenue and Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Street, just next to Magnet House.

As the Fire Brigade Crew were still trying to contain the fire, members of the public had to play hero, grabbing unused hosepipes to assist in putting out the fire which was threatening to spread to adjacent buildings that include Magnet House and another which houses Simbisa Group food outlets, including Bakers Inn, Chicken Inn and Mr Baker. – Chronicle

Source :

Chronicle

Check Also

‘Small grains seed stock adequate’

Enacy Mapakame Business Reporter The Grain Marketing Board (GMB) has assured farmers in drought prone …

error: Content is protected !!