Notice: Undefined variable: fm_appid in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/facebook-members/facebook-members.php on line 71
1. How would you describe what you do for a living?
I am a stand up comedian, graphic designer, web developer, celebrity chef, social media expert, motivational speaker, animator, producer/director for a living
2. What is your most vivid childhood memory?
My parents divorce I guess because there was a lot of back and forth between my Mom and Dad which made me travel quite a bit. I enjoyed more the moments between because quite often I would have to travel between my mom and dad on my own most of the time. I met many people, made lots of friends as a result.
3. If you could invite any three people, dead or alive, for dinner, who would they be and why?
Steve Jobs, because I would like to constantly be reminded that its ok to lose everything and start from scratch and then excel.
My late father Charles Ncube because I would have loved the opportunity to perform with him one more time. I only shared the stage with him once then he died shortly after that.
Jay Conrad Levinsohn, the late father of GUERILLA MARKETING, most of what I know today about marketing and branding I learnt from studying his work and having dinner with him would be so awesome to hear it from the horses mouth.
4. If you ever found yourself auditioning for a music reality TV show, what song would you sing and why?
It would have to be any Boyz II Men Song because in the shower I fancy myself as the fifth member of Boyz II Men, but if I were to pick a specific song it would be their latest single Diamond Eyes
5. How would you complete this sentence: The Zimbabwe cabinet should include a Minister of ___________?
The Zimbabwe cabinet should include a Minister of Factions
6. What would you say is the biggest misconception about you?
Some people think that I have “MADE IT” when in fact I haven’t even started
7. What is your (honest) opinion of Zimbabwe?
A beautiful country with beautiful people and amazing resources with great potential but…
8. What’s the greatest fear you’ve had to overcome to get where you are today?
Fear Of Missing Out on the BIGGER PICTURE, I always want to be counted amongst those that made a difference
9. What’s the one thing you’d like to achieve before you die?
10. Which well- known Zimbabwean personality would you, without a doubt, be able to beat in a street fight and why?
Ajigija the Clown coz I would use that as an opportunity to get over my fear of clowns