Christopher Mlalazi (born 1970 in Bulawayo ) is a Zimbabwean writer.
Christopher Mlalazi writes short stories, novels and plays. He received several literary awards and scholarships. 2010 he was “Feuchtwanger Fellow” of the Villa Aurora in Los Angeles , 2011 Scholarship at the Nordiska Afrikainstitutet in Uppsala . In 2012/13 he was a participant in the International Writing Program in Iowa City . Mlalazi was a “Hannah Arendt Fellowship” in Hanover in 2013 and worked on his third novel They are coming
- Childhood poems . English German. Hanover: Ed. Ferry to 2014
- Giraffe gets a long neck . Fibel. Camp Hill, PA: Plum’tree Books, 2013
- Running with mother . Weaver Press, Harare 2012
- Weaving with mother . Translation of Andreas Münzner . Horlemann, Berlin, Germany
- Many rivers . Lion Press, Coventry 2009
- Dancing with life: tales from the township . ‘AmaBooks, Bulawayo 2008