from Chris Murphy 01634 686 515
A man desperate to have great sex was killed by his ERECTION after taking too many enhancement drugs.
Local police took a picture of the man and then censored it to save any more blushes.
Investigators in Nigeria were called to a hotel to find the rigid corpse, still, erm, rigid.
A local news site, gistmania, was told of the incident and said he died with his penis still erect after taking an overdose of sex enhancement drugs.
They said the man was in his early 30s and named locally as Samson.
He was found dead in a hotel room at Ugboroke in Uvwie area of Delta state.
The news site reports he had allegedly taking an overdose of sex-boost drug in a bid to maximise his enjoyment.
Local reports said he was married with three children. It added that he was found dead with his manhood standing erect.
Sources close to the deceased told the newspaper the man had earlier boasted in a beer parlour of his plan to use sex-enhancing drug to impress a new girlfriend he had been wooing for three months.
According to the source, the victim had talked of having a great time with his lover, after taking about two bottles of alcohol, and one of the friends suggested he should go for a manpower drug.
That source is then quoted as saying: After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug.He is not much of a drunk. He is married and has three little children.
As for the new girl in his life? She ran off after her new beau died, almost on the job. Samson was taken to a morgue in Warri Central Hospital.
A senior police officer at the Ugborikoro police station, confirmed the incident to local reporters but said none of the families was interested in reporting the case to officers.
The police spokesman added the corpse was still lying in the mortuary pending family decision to bury him. ends
Married #Nigeria father ‘killed by his erection’ after overdosing on a sex drug during hotel stay with his new girlfriend
Married Nigerian father ‘killed by his erection’ after overdosing on a sex drug during hotel stay with his new girlfriend
- Man in his 30s was found dead in hotel room in Delta state, Nigeria
- He is understood to have taken a sex drug called Manpower to impress a new girlfriend
- A source said he ‘must have died from stress of the consistent erection’
- His family are yet to claim his body and bury him, according to reports
A married father-of-three has died in a Nigerian hotel room from ‘the stress of consistent hardness’ after taking a sex drug to impress his girlfriend.
The man, in his 30s, was found dead in a hotel room in Delta state.
Reports in Nigeria state the dad, named Samson, had purchased an over-the-counter drug called Manpower, which purportedly has similar effects to Viagra.
The man died as a result of ‘the stress of the consistent hardness’ according to a source
A source told news website Punch: ‘After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness.
‘He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug.’
He had earlier been in a beer parlour boasting of his plans, after spending three months wooing the woman.
He was found dead in a hotel room in the Delta state in Nigeria after the tragedy
The man had also been drinking, despite not being much of a drinker, the source said.
His partner is understood to have fled after the tragedy.
A police spokesman said the man’s body remained in a morgue at a police station in Ugborikoro, pending a family decision on whether to give him a proper burial.
Overdosing on sex drugs can be dangerous, and can cause erections which last for several hours, sometimes causing permanent damage.
Sharon Chikowore Mash West Bureau THE Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water, Climate and Rural Resettlement …